Hydrogen Peroxide Solution (3% 100mL & 400mL and 6% 100mL & 400mL)
A powerful disinfectant useful for cleaning wounds. Can also be used as a gargle or mouthwash when diluted.
Available in 3% and 6%, 100 mL or 400 mL.
Hydrogen Peroxide Solution 3% contains:
- Hydrogen Peroxide 3 g/100 mL
Hydrogen Peroxide Solution 6% contains:
- Hydrogen Peroxide 6 g/100 mL
- As a Disinfectant – Apply liberally to affected area.
- As a Mouthwash or Gargle – 60 mL in an equal amount of lukewarm water. Expel liquid after gargling.
- Dilute 1 part with 9 parts of water and use as a mouthwash.
- An effective solution for cleansing wounds.
Did you know?
- Antiseptic properties make it useful for disinfecting and cleansing wounds, cuts and abrasions
- When diluted as instructed, it can be used as a gargle or mouthwash
- Can be used to disinfect household surfaces and kill mould